Quantity: 40 Staples
· 6" x 1" In-Line
Landscape Staples, 11-gauge
· Retail Packages Unit of 40 staples
· For when you only need a few staples
Speed Pin Landscape Stapling System : In-Line™ landscapestaples and Carry Can™ staple/tool holster. Handling landscape staples from carton-to-installation is now faster and safer thanks to our reengineered (Patent Pending) design of this essential landscape item.
The landscape staple is a commonly used item in the trade, comparable to the carpenter’s nail. They are used in great numbers to hold down weed barrier cloth, erosion control material, drip irrigation lines, gopher wire mesh—really anything that requires fastening to the ground. But the individual, loose packaging of the staples has always presented a challenge in handling.
Annoyed by time wasted transferring loose staples to a tool bag, pants pockets or work bucket? Frustrated by a tangled mess when trying to pick out one staple? Tired of getting poked in the process? Digger’s new SPEED PIN STAPLING SYSTEM solves these problems. With our In-Line™ staple packs, in combination with our Carry Can™ holster, managing staples from carton to installation is much more efficient, organized and safer. Save time, money, and frustration.
· 6-inches long: the perfect all-around length for most every job, material, and soil
· 1-inch wide crown measured to the outside of the staple: sized for hammer strike to drive both legs evenly minimizing bent leg failures
· Staple Legs Flare to 1.33-inches: better holding power than straight legs, and the wide spread combined with the narrow crown capture and draw together more material for a stronger tighter hold
· 11-gauge (2.8mm) Q195 mild steel uncoated: strong for the intended use, and is not coated so that natural rust buildup creates a strong grip securing the staple in the ground for years
Speed Pin Retail Unit (40 staples)
- Product Code: R10603
- Availability: In Stock